Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a client of Lumen Pilates (10C/461 Ipswich Road, Annerley QLD 4103) you agree to the terms and conditions as published on the Lumen Pilates website www.lumenpilates.com.au.
Lumen Pilates General Terms and Conditions
1. Any introductory offers are only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The introductory offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Clients found to be buying the Introductory Offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
2. A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text 2 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session returned.
3. Cancellations made less than 4 hours prior to class start time will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session. UNLIMITED MEMBERS will incur a $20 No Show fee for all classes they’re marked absent for and a $10 Late Cancel fee for all classes cancelled within 4 hours of class. A Late Cancel 30 minutes before class is considered a No Show. SESSION BASED MEMBERS will incur a $10 fee for all late cancels and no shows. ALL MEMBERS will receive 1 fee waiver per calendar month.
4. Payment must be made prior to booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
6. Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
7. If a class you want is full, you can sign up for the waitlist. Should a place become available you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, but please respond if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
8. Class Packs are valid for 10 months from purchase date.Sessions are non-refundable, are not transferable and can be extended if you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
9. Memberships can be suspended up to four times per calendar year. Please contact the studio to arrange this.
10. Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
11. All purchases are final and in accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.